Monday, October 31, 2005

who are you and what have you done with my mommy

this lady who looks like my mommy, but can't be, went to the grocery store and bought me juice and nilla wafers. i am not allowed junk food and juice counts as junk food. but, i haven't eaten in 3 days and mommy says she will try anything to get me to eat and drink. she didn't have to break out the juice, but i liked the nilla wafers and they did seem to do the trick in getting my appetite back. i actually ate some dinner. however, i am practicing my fun new skill: shaking my head vigorously in protest of whatever mommy wants me to do or have. "eat this!" "shake shake shake (my head)" "come here" (no!) let's go ! NO! no no no no no no. i don't SAY it, but the idea is loud and clear. and i am realizing that i can bite lots of things. so, i stopped biting the nipples, but now i bite everything else. it is so fun. i can't believe i didn't realize i could do that before.

i was a chicken for halloween. mommy dressed me up this morning and took pictures. then she dressed me up again tonight and let me run around outside waiting for all the trick or treaters. i saw some. if i could figure out how to post a picture, i would show you all how cute i am but alas, i can't figure it out and we have a mac so of course EVERYTHING is a bigger project. well, it is time for me to sleep and time for mommy to finish rearranging the living room because she says she is sick of yelling at me to stop touching the wine, the cords and all the other things. she said she is just getting rid of every thing i can't touch or putting it out of reach. yeah, good luck with that, lady. i think you ought to spend your time doing something else. you can't stop me.

2 comments:

ren said...

awww. i saw your chicken costume. it was pretty cute!

Conor said...

Hey D-

I too have discovered how fun it is to bite all sorts of things. Mommy's clothes, the furniture, the glass patio door, etc. I also accidently found out that toilet paper is fun to shred and makes a fine gum substitute. Mom fished a whole wad of it out of my mouth the other day. Try it-it's fun!