Monday, October 24, 2005

school is cool

mommy sure seems to be getting over her guilt over bringing me to school. she brought me to school yesterday even though she called in sick to work. she said she needed to rest. she told me she stayed in bed all day. she has been sick for a loooong time. it's getting old. then she did it again! she brought me to school again today and she doesn't even have to go to work today. she said she would just bring me for a few hours so she can keep getting better and pick up a few things around the house (altho i have all my toys exACTLY where i want them, so she had better not touch them). here is the interesting thing that blew mommy away today.....i didn't cry at all. when she handed me to miss shirley i fussed for half a second, then i wiggled out of miss shirley's arms to get down and started to play. mommy gave me a kiss and that was that. well, i have alot to do and only a few hours before mommy comes to get me, so thanks for visiting and come back again real soon y'all.

2 comments:

Conor said...

Yo, Donovan! I hope your mommy gets better real soon. You know, I like to mix it up when I go to daycare. Some days I act like I don't care if Mommy leaves, some days I cry a little bit, and some days I cry a lot. It makes it more interesting for Mommy because she can never guess what I will do! And, here is a secret, it makes her feel guilty as heck! So milk it baby! My pal Maggie just got back from 2 weeks in Hawaii, and she didn't cry when her daddy left but she cried when my mommy left! I guess either she likes my mommy or she wanted to help me in guilt-tripping Moms this morning.

Jodi said...

I'm so sad to hear your mommy is still so sick Donovan. You take care of her!