Monday, October 31, 2005

mommy and me are not the same person

she, SHE is feeling better, so she is announcing to the world the WE are feeling better. but the truth is...i don't think i am feeling much better. just cuz SHE is feeling better...i mean, hello, she and me ain't the same, right? my temp went up to 104.0 last night...103.6 the night before....and i still don't want to eat. and mom has been tying to get me off the boob and on to sippy cups and food this morning, but i don't want it. so, she called the doctor's office and spoke to a nurse who said, let him nurse today and if he spikes again tonight to bring him in tomorrow morning to see what is going on. i don't want to go to the doctor's. they give shots there. they make me sit on a scale. they poke at me and i don't wanna go.

mom took me outside in my chicken costume today to get pictures. altho, of course they are adorable because they are ME, they are not full of my typical vim or vigor because i just don't feel that good. she's talking about going to the mall with me as a chicken. i don't know about that. other people might see me....you know, if i am still sick, i don't think that would be a good idea. and i don't know about going to a mall dressed as a chicken! i mean, do you think other people will be dressed as a chicken? even chik-filet has a guy dressed as a cow.

okay then, well, thanks for visiting. soon, i hope to have deep thoughts and funny stories to write about and not just my latest tempurature. soon, pro'ly.

1 comment:

Conor said...

You're a chicken and I am a polar bear. What is this, a zoo? Isn't this child abuse? People frown on dressing up dogs in costumes-what about us little guys? What choice do we have? I said "I look ridiculous" but I must have been smiling or something when I said it because Mom smiled and said I was cute and didn't take off the costume.