Monday, October 03, 2005

another day another poop

today i was very agreeable at breakfast and lunch. i decided to give mommy a break. i had been giving her a really hard time at meal time, so today i just ate. until dinner.....HAHAHAHAHA. she tried to give me applesauce and homemade mac and cheese. i tried some of it to be polite. she didn't think i saw that broccoli she hid in there. i don't really like her mac and cheese. i like the kind at restaurants. anyways....i would't eat it. she finally figured out that i wanted pears (cut up, not sauce) and shredded cheese. it took a LOT of convincing, but she finally got it. i think i will like the power being a toddler yields!!!!

mommy and daddy are teaching me how to say "i love you" in sign language. i have no idea what that means, but i am doing very well at mimicking them and they seem to get a kick out of it.

we went to the park today and the little kid section was torn up so we had to go to the big kid section. i think i fit in very well. i went down 2 of the big slides (with mommy, daddy and some creepy big girl who kept trying to play with me)

i have 3 hives. i have been getting hives occasionally for weeks and my genius parents kept thinking they were bug bites. they would search my room and wash all my sheets. mommy finally realized they were hives. njow all we have to do is figure out what i am allergic to. i think it might be her mac and cheese. (no it's not donovan----maybe it's PEARS--from mommy).

well, it is time for my bath. i am very dirty from my day at the park. i can't wait to go to sleep because i only got one nap and i am beat, man.

1 comment:

Conor said...

Dude-

I cannot wait to go to the playground with you someday. We can chase the creepy girls away together, deal?