Wednesday, October 26, 2005

baby it's cold outside

mom took me to school today. i had to wear a coat. there was frost on the car windows! it wasn't just chilly: oooh better wear a jacket---it was hatcoatgloves COLD! mommy said she would have liked it better if she owned a coat. apparently she is going to have to buy one. it is sunny and crisp---a perfect fall day. we just got cought off guard with how cold it was. mommy said bring on the cold, just leave the snow somewhere else. snow? what is snow? it sounds like "no" so i probably wouldn't like it.

mommy is no fun. this morning, when i was making my rounds to touch the lamp cord, phone plug, and phone cord, mommy was just like "no" and moved me. there was no ooomph to it....no emotion. i really didn't feel it. look, if she isn't going to put a little more feeling into this "no" game that we love so much, i am not going to play anymore. i am trying to stir up the pot by climbing on the step stool and opening the box of cat litter. well, i will have to find something that will get her excited.

well, gotta go....thanks for stopping by and reading this.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

That's a bummer! I had to buy a coat earlier this year when I went to Utah. I won't wear it again until I go to Utah again in January.

You be nice and listen to your sickly Mom.