Monday, October 24, 2005

i was going to write something rude and inappropriate

but i changed my mind. i can do the sign for love and refridgerator. and i peed on mom's foot on purpose. and, i chewed on diaper wipes and spit little pieces out while mom changed my stinky diaper. it was great fun. i am not really sure why she let me. either she is really dumb (she is still trying to give me raisin bread) or it's another one of those "pick your battles" things. i love my popcorn popper walker thing (mommy said she had one when she was little too). that and my phone. love them. LOVE THEM. have a strange fascination with the broom, the vacuum and the plastic wisk. today, when i purposefully touched something i know i am not supposed to touch, mommy yelled "no" and she pointed at me....so you know what i did? that's right---looked right at her and chomped on her finger. that's right, bits, don'choo point at me. mmmm hmmm.

i got 4 post cards from my daddy. i wish he was here. mommy is boring me to death.

1 comment:

Conor said...

Be careful of being too defiant, D! You don't want to hear "I love you because you're my son BUT....". If you must be defiant, don't forget to follow up with a smile, a kiss, a hug, or an "I love you" sign. Mommys are programmed to melt when you do that so they HAVE to forgive you.