Saturday, October 01, 2005

today i went to my new day care. it was my second day. it was okay. the kids are not as snot nosed and not one kid has crossed eyes. the other place had at least 2 cross eyed kids. i know where all these body parts are: head, yeys, ears, mouth, nose (and sometimes i stick my finger right up it). also, my tummy, feet and toes. sometimes i remember where my shoulders are and i am figuring out my hands and fingers.

i love "if you're happy andja know it" and" itsy bitsy spider" and"this little piggy (especially the weee weee weee part).

i love my balls.

by that i mean my football abnd my soccer ball. i can hike the ball thru my legs, kick it and roll it and throw it. quite well for a 1 year old, i might add.

when daddy says "what do linebackers do" i tackle him. because linebackers tackle.

i got a new cell phone and i love to put it up to my ear and say "hello". i don't always put it up the right way. and no one knows i am actually saying hello except mom and dad, but that is what i am doing. i do it a lot because it cracks the parents up.

i really need to know how to post pictures.

i like sitting in my new recliner i got for my birthday. i wantch my video before bed. it is the only time mom and dad let me watch tv is to watch a video before bed.

i like milk.

i love my dadada.

i like to say b-gah b-gah b-gah. no one knows what it means but me.

i guess i am going to day care again tomorrow too.

No comments: