Thursday, July 27, 2006

i can articulate all kinds of feelings. mmmm feelings

woke up at 4am. wouldn't stop crying. as you may know, i don't cry very much at all, so it is distressing to mom and me when i do. even when she held me i didn't stop crying. sometimes i don't know how to say what is wrong with me. i am pretty good at saying if i have a booboo or if i want something, but sometimes i have things i can't say. finally, i stopped crying and became happy when mom turned on the light. mommy thinks i have suddenly become afraid of the dark. she asked ms. hattie, one of my teachers, if she thought that was the case. ms. hattie said "is his dad still gone" which he is and she said, "well, get a night light and give him a picture of his dad and see what happens. so, mamma left on the hall light and kept my door open and she printed out 4 pictures of dada, and put them in a binder for me. i have been very fussy in general the last 2 days. i am crying and whining a lot and being naughty. i don't know why. i am not feeling very good lately in some way. but i don't know in what way. i don't like it and neither does mommy.

this wasn't a very clever or funny entry. but sometimes i have serious business on my mind. mom said she thinks i get upset because i don't know how to ar-TIC-you-late my feelings. but, i don't think that is true, because sometimes i like to feel, well, never mind, i better quit while i am ahead.

1 comment:

Conor said...

is it too early for puberty? I don't know what that is, but apparently it is a pretty yucky thing with hormones and stuff.