Tuesday, July 25, 2006

take me to the mall, chomp

so i got The Wall in public today. yeah. i hit mom while we were in the co op. she took me out of the cart, found an actual wall in the grocery store--by the milk--and made me stand there. we are pretty sure no one else noticed. i thought about screaming, but then thought the better of it. i also got The Wall twice for biting at home AND i wasn't allowed to have any blueberries AND i wasn't allowed to finish watching the brother bear movie mom rented for me. brother bear is one of my favorite books. i didn't know they made movies out of books. i would have liked to have seen it. did you ever think i might be teething, mom and i am having achies and painies? didja? huh?

today me and mom crosed paths in the kitchen and slightly bumped into our arms or something--no big geal, so i said "oh, sorry, my fault" mom thought that was cute--she had never heard me say that before, so i said "sorry, my fault" several times just to make up for making her mad at me for biting.

then i asked to go to the mall today. yes i did. and when she said no, i said, "Please please go mall" i don't see why it is strange that i wanted to go to the mall. i didn't really. i was just showing off my vocabulary. i saw the mall, so i asked to go.just showing off.

i have to work on this biting thing. i am starting to really really not like time out at The Wall.

1 comment:

ren said...

tsk tsk. donovan! biting is mean! if you bite me, i will bite back and i have more teeth. be nice to your mama!