Wednesday, August 02, 2006

i DON'T have a problem.

so for the last 2 nights whilst getting PJ's on, i have insisted on not wearing a top. i don't know how other 22 month old kids communicate, but i made my point loud. and. clear. no shirt. shorts. socks, if you insist (mom thinks because HER feet are always cold then mine must be, too, so it's socks at the oddest time). no shirt.

mom said she was putting on PJ's but i noticed that they weren't really PJ's, they were more like sweat shorts and a t shirt (as you know, the t shirt stayed off). i didn't completely understand why she would dress me in day time clothes when she just bought me a bunch of new PJ's. hmmmmm. i am suspicious, she also packed 2 days worth of breakfasts, lunches, several snacks and dinners. something is definitely up.

i like drugs. yeah. it's true. i do. look, don't knock it till you have tried any brand of children's motrin, okay? i saw mom chugging out of the children's benedryl once--she won't let me have that, but i have a connection and i am gonna get hooked up, man. till then, it's motrin. i have it figured out, too. last night she gave me motrin because she said i felt "warm". well, tonight, in the bath, i pulled my hair and said i had a booboo in my hair and i needed medicine. i really said that. (it sounded like "oooow, gah boo boo in da hah. need meh-sin?) mamma was like, "well um, don't pull your hair, goof ball" so, then i pulled out my ace in the hole. i started tugging on my ear and said "gah boo boo in da eeeah" since i am prone to ear infections, i know homegirl doesn't mess around with ear stuff. yup. got my motrin. suckah!

last night, when i wanted MORE motrin, after i got the first dose, i said i had a boo boo in the eye. mom said i was full of balony and just wanted more medicine and medicine was serious stuff, not dessert. so, i didn't get more. then, when i got to school today, one of my teachers said "what is wrong with his eye? look, it looks like he has a little bit of a black eye?"

i am almost 2 years old. i have been around the block--holding mom's hand, but still, it counts. i know how to man-ip-u-late a situation, especially when it comes to the old lady's guilt. that eye boo boo should be good for a few doses. unless she reads this and is on to me. i also said i had a back boo boo yesterday which freaked mom out a little because she thought it was odd that i would actually put my hand on my back and day "oooh, got a boo boo on the back"

i can stop the motrin whenever i want.

PS: tiffani combed my hair the other day so now mom started combing my hair, all parted on the side and i think i look like that booger-eating kid on the simpson's. this will not be tolerated.

2 comments:

ren said...

JUNKIE!

Kellie said...

Great blog! I just came across it! I love reading things that are from your baby's perspective! It's very creative and I must admit, i'm laughing my butt off as well! I have an almost 2 year old. He doesn't appreciate the fine art of shirts either. He freaks out when I pull them over his head. Kids! :o)