Tuesday, February 28, 2006

bye bye boobs

the computer is fixed.....aaaaaaaah.

well, mom and dad took me in the car for about 10000 hours to go to florida to see the grandparents and the greats. and some other relatives and neighbors too. but you know what the coolest thing about it was? i ate alligator. deep fried, but alligator nonetheless. and i liked it.

also, i am putting together complex thoughts. mom is not letting me nurse much any more (maybe 3 times in 2 weeks---how mean), so now i pull out her shirt, stick my hand down there and say "bye-bye boob" i do this a lot. today, when mom was chasing me around the house trying to make me eat lunch and she FINALLY got off my back and left i said "bye-bye pasta" see how smart i am????

i can say probably 30 or more words. yup.. genius. and yes....drinking from a sippy cup since about 8 months old. working on a regular cup.

i am really really really super duper into dada lately. since mom ain't giving up the goods (i.e. jugs), i haven't had much interest in her. i want dada to do everything. mom says things like "fine. hell with both of ya, i don't care" do you think that is true? do you think mom doesn't care about us and wants us to go to hell? i think momma should watch what she says. i am an impressionable sponge. i hear and understand everything. yes, mother, even when you say The F Word, which by the way, i think you should knock off. you say it a lot.

i really miss my babysitter Tat (mom calls her tiffani). i don't know why she doesn't come around any more. is it because my dad is here? i think i might see her tomorrow which i am very excited about. i love her very much.

well, mom's ambien must be kicking in so, i mean, um, well, i want some vegan muffins. who watched my video?

5 comments:

ren said...

hey, come visit me and i will make you any kind of vegan muffin you want, even one with meat in it! (tell your mom, they are really good and moist. she should try them). i haven't watched your video yet but i will soon, i promise because i miss seeing you. next time you go on a trip, come visit me!

Anonymous said...

Donovan,
I watched your video. It was very good. I miss you too. We will have to do something together. I hope you had fun with your "sub" sitter. Talk to you later. Love, Tat!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Donovan,

Yes, you are one brilliant child. The best way to get Mommy to stop saying words you don't like is to calmly say them over and over. Like Brendan did. At my stepfather's post-memorial dinner, Brendan quietly said damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit. I asked his mother what the heck he was saying. She told me she would hurt me if I laughed or paid attention. Naturally, I kept quiet as a mouse. I think his Daddy must be guilty of something as he turned bright red and mumbled something about, "Why now? Why here?"

And he can be so articulate at times...puzzling.

Brendan's Grammy

Jodi said...

I'm going to borrow your video from Karen. She said it's good.

Anonymous said...

Hello...anyone home...you havent written in a LOOONNNGGG time.

I stopped by to say hello, but i didnt see your car, so I didnt knock on the door. Anywho.