Wednesday, February 08, 2006

no title. i can't think of one

well i am sick again, dammit. i don't care if i am swearing either. besides, i asked mom about the body parts inmy diaper and she told me what they all were, so i think that qualifies me for legally being able to swear. i will go to the doctor tomorrow to see what is plaguing me this time. probably another ear infection. mom said that her friend who is a chiropractor could possibly adjust the ear infections out of me. hmmmmmm. yeah, well, we'll see. if i know my mom the fruit loop, she will try it.

daddy is coming home friday.

hip hip hooray.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

So sorry to hear you are sick again, little dude. Get well soon!

Sorry your daddy's not home yet...I thought he was coming home on Monday, but hey...Friday is tomorrow!!! Yay for you and your mommy!