Sunday, April 09, 2006

oooh la la, oui oui

wow....it has been a long time since i've posted. maMA (that is my french accent, by the way) is working a night shift tomorrow in the seventh level of hell, so she is staying up late tonight, drinking big cans of "energy drinks" so she can sleep tomorrow during the day so she can stay up all night tomorrow. tonight she is cooking so daddy can stop feeding me cottage cheese 3 times a day.

so, i told you about my french accent. i say maMA and when i say "no no no" i really make my lips into a tight "o" and get the whole nasally sound to it. i think it is very sophisticated and makes me sound older, but for some reason, maMA just laughs at me. today i learned how to say "wine". i think when i grow up i will be french.

my vocabularry is amzingly advanced. altho it continues to be my only parents who can understand many of my words, i would say i have a vocabulary of around 50 words. no shit. i can also put some words together. "pop bubbles." "all done bath" (i can say all done then lots of things) and "bye bye mama", while i cling to my dada.

yeah. seems every day i am more into dada. mama is this mysterous person who leaves several days a week and then when she IS home it seems she is alsways cooking dinner. well geez---dada doesn't go to work OR cook dinner AND he takes me to the park. who do you think i would rather be with. and me and dada go outside and look for lizards (nyo-nyo in my language) i am not the least bit concerned that i am breaking my mother's heart every time i don't go to her.

obsessed with strawberries these days. "paaaaahblehblehbleh"

over the whole vacuum thing. still loves balls (including the ones....never mind). love trucks, cars, birdies. and saying "vroom vroom vroom" don't tell anyone, but i kind of like pooh bear too. does that make me a pansy?

also, i moved to the Older One's classroom. and guess what? the teacher quit, so they moved the teacher i HAD into that class. so i got to keep the same teacher, who i totally love. tiffani, my weekend babysitter, who i also love, comes and visits me. so....i get to see my 2 favorite ladies still. not as much as i used to. but i am going to marry one of them, that is why i am working on my french accent, to impress them.

we are going to be moving into a new house pretty soon. they are just about done working on it dada says. i go and supervise about once a week. keep those workers on their toes.

my aunt kendra had 2 babies on st patrick's day. so now i have 3 cousins....shea, auryn and cian.

must end now. maMA has to clean the kitchen because energy drink or not, she is getting very sleepy.

3 comments:

Conor said...

Hi D-

Thanks for posting, mon ami! I was wondering if you got sucked into some weird weather vortex or something! Speaking of weather, all it does is rain here. See my blog (I will update it later today) for more info.

Au revoir...

Conor

Jodi said...

Wow, it sounds like you and your dad have the life and your mom is kind of getting the shaft, ne c'est pas? What's up with that? I just hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Buddy,

Call me so we can get together and go to the park or something!!! I would love to hang out with you!! Miss you...