Tuesday, February 14, 2006

if you put me in my jail i will not sleep

haha. i love it when things mom does backfires. does that make me a bad person? mom decided to try the "time-out" method of disciplining me. when i do something naughty, she puts me someplace for a minute (oooh--a whole minute because she read that a minute a year is how long to calculate a time out. what a dork) where i have to stay. true, she tried to get me to just sit facing a wall, but i didn't listen and she couldn't enforce it. and she couldn't put me in my crib....and besides....we are downstairs most of the time.

enter my "pack & play". fits next to the couch....she can toss me in it when i am naughty (with a perfect view of the TV because mom is such a genius) and STILL not miss a minute of dr. phil.

now mom and dad are thinking about visiting people. gram and gramps in florida being the first trip on the list. hmmmmm...what will the baby sleep in? can't be MY JAIL because i associate that with being In Trouble. so, mom is trying to figure it out. i bet they end up with another pack and play in another color to try to fool me beasue they think i am dumb. HELLO---i can eat with a spoon----i am not dumb!

2 comments:

ren said...

DONOVAN! don't make me come over there! i'm not your mommy and i WILL discipline you, spoon or no spoon! behave yourself!

Jodi said...

I won't be convince of you super-duper geniusness until you start drinking out of a cup, boy!