Wednesday, February 15, 2006

the genius and his vibrator

i just got the coolest thing. it's this vibrating bristling thing that i put in my mouth. mom calls it an electric toothbrush. it has b'ga b'ga (balloons) on it. it is very cool. i can turn it off and on all by myself. yeah. it's awesome. my vibrator. i'm awesome.

hey jodi....i can drink from a sippy cup. does that count? it IS a cup. i can drink from a regular non sippy cup, but i usually choke on whatever i drink and wear most of it. i am working on it. FOR YOU, by the way. i mean, i haven't had a bottle since i was maybe 8 months old. mom is being VERY VERY VERY stingy with the boobs. i suspect it might be your fault. hmmmm.

there is also more talk about putting me a new classroom in school. i don't know. on the one hand....the kids in my class seem to be getting younger every day. some of these kids have these things they keep in their mouths that they suck on all the time. what is up with THAT? but i like the toys in my class and i love miss chastity and miss loretta....why would they try to get rid of me? i don't know. i know i am their favorite. it's stressful even thinking about it. i mean, if i am with bigger kids, what do they learn? do i have to know how to read? use the potty? it's for 18 months to 2 year olds. 2 year olds are like grown ups, right? can 2 year olds drive?

i can say balloons (b'ga b'ga)....and i am starting to be able to put multiple words together. what else can i say? onion. banana. computer. potty. broom. cheese. teeth. i still cannot say "no" which mommy finds strange. (oh i can shake my head tho) nor can i say milk, thirsty, or eat, which mom is going to try to teach me the signs for. there are more words i can say but i can't remember. i am so a genius. AM SO AM SO AM SO AM SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ren said...

you ARE a genius! good work, my little princess. don't worry too much about the new class, that just means new friends! have a vibrating thing too, by the way...IT'S A TOOTHBRUSH!! I SWEAR!

Jodi said...

Of course sippy cups count! I just thought it was all boobs, all the time. Don't blame me for that being cut back and hey, your mom can feed you like that until you go off to college if she wants...it's up to her. I'm just weird and have opinions about things I really know very little about (I'm not a real mother, you know) and should keep my mouth/fingers shut/off the keyboard.