Wednesday, April 30, 2008

real quick

can't write much, michael moore is going to be on larry king. is it worthy to mention i am starting to have preferences of what clothes i wear? mom thought i skipped over that phase, since other kids care earlier. late bloomer i guess. it started simple enough. i liked pants that didn't have buttons, because they are hard for me. no problem. but now i have all kinds of ideas of what to wear. i like to see how far i can push it. i get farther with dad than mom. dad let me wear my chicken costume to school 2 weeks ago. the costume i wore at halloween when i was ONE. so what the feet were on my knees. i'm a chicken, bak bak.

i am a lot of things.

a chicken for a while
jelly fish
shark
spiderman
yesterday i was a kitty
sometimes a queen.

so?

i should keep a list of all the things i am because i am many many things.

did i tell you how obsessed i am with my new bike? i love it and i ride it fast, all the way to california.

2 comments:

ren said...

and don't forget, you will always be my princess.

when should i expect you in california?

Anonymous said...

Oh Donovan!! I love you. You are so funny. Looking forward to your recital! Cant wait to see your sequined self!! Love and miss ya...