Saturday, July 19, 2008

yeah yeah yeah

well, it's been a while. i start a lot of posts this way, don't i? do you realize i am going to be 4 years old in september? FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!! altho, i must say, i have had a pretty exciting life, so far.

i have been pretty busy these last few months. too busy to write about it, obviously. i went to my buddy makai's birthday party. he had it at a real farm. it was wicked fun, man. i rode a horse, went for a hay ride, chased around some chickens. and of course, my favorite: ate cake. love birthday cake. i think it is my favorite food. makai is 4.


i told you i saw obama, right? i often shout "YES WE CAN" at various random moments in time. sometimes my mom thinks it is so smart of me and sometimes she tells me to shush.

also, did you know i dressed up like hail? yup. my whole family did. there was this thing, i guess it was a play. last year we were boils. this year, hail. i am still deathly afraid of the cow, like i was last year. it was a fun play. i like to be a plague. there was moses and matzah and hard boiled eggs. if there is food---i'm all over it. next year, we might be slaves. should be a real hoot!

OH! my dance recital! gramma a papa came to visit a long long long time ago---20 years ago, i think. it was may. man. that was a big weekend. i had my dance recital. i was in tap and ballet, you know. i like to dance. i had a cape and a bow tie and when i wore my tap shoes, i was a magician. some of the girls in my class were my Lovely Assistants and then they left the stage and then i waved my magic wand and then the other girls came out and they were bunnies! they curtsied, but i'm a boy and boys don't curtsey, they bow. and then, when i wore my ballet shoes, i was a dog trainer and all the girls in my class were doggies and they jumped thru my hoop. i can post pictures. i will have my daddy help me. probably not my mom, because she doesn't know how to do that stuff. that same weekend, i also had my "dedication." it was okay. i got up in front of the whole church and rev. elaine said a bunch of stuff and tiff & jason became my godparents. i don't know what that means. in fact, a couple weeks after that, we went to tiff's dad's house (does that make him my godgrandfather?) for a pigpickin'. i like pig. i am learning that chicken and fish and other meat that i like is actually dead animals that hunters kill. did you know chicken hunters give us chicken nuggets? it's true. but i liked the pig pickin. i just didn't realize that that it was a real piggy. this might be something i need to think about more.

there was another party.....jackson had his birthday party at the same gym i had my birthday party at. it was so fun. and this time, mommy was not too fat to jump into and get out of the foam pit. i like jackson. and i really like to go to birthday parties at gymnastics.

so here we are, well, into summer....digging the garden i have with my mommy. we started with a lot of veggies, but i like the tomatoes the best. turns out the tomatoes are almost the only thing doing any good. i have to go.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You say "wicked fun" in North Cackalacky? I thought they only said that in Rhode Island!