Monday, April 28, 2008

sequins bikes and obama

so things are pretty good. i got my costume for my dance recital which is coming up (my dad is apparently not very happy with it. does anyone know what sequins are and what is wrong with them? are they like germs?) i have a top hat and i have been practicing my bows.

also, someone i know gave me a free 2 wheeler bike. i am now into bike riding like you wouldn't believe. we went out and got me some training wheels for the bike, and i can ride it no problem. my bike looks a lot like mom and dad's, which is really cool. "cool" is one of my newest words, by the way. but now, i can ride my own bike and not ride in that back seat thing on mom's bike. i think i am going to try to ride my bike to california. i know it is far, but i will wear my helmet, so i think i can do it.

i did another really really cool thing today. i even got to take the day off from school to do it. i went to see barack obama make a speech and answer questions. i got to do The Wave and yell "yes we can!" and of course i bowed when people clapped, because i know they were there to see me AND obama. it was very very very loud and it lasted a little too long. but i amused myself by saying i had to go potty really bad several times. that way i got to stay moving. and mommy and daddy didn't get too bored (mostly daddy) because they had to take me to the potty. go obama!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYikzsK9rMY

No comments: