Tuesday, April 08, 2008

a letter to mom and a poem

a poem made up by me, today:

the sun is shining on my head
i hope it doesn't rain again

yeah, just call me shakespeare

dear mom,

please take me to get my hair cut. i know you thought it would be cute to see my hair get long. but there is something you have to realize. clearly, i have daddy's hair. our hair doesn't get long, it gets big. my hair is big. it makes my head look very big. i am starting to look like a q-tip. please. what do i have to do to get you to take me to cut my hair? i don't really need to beg, do i? i spelled bat, b-a-t. doesn't that count for something? please mom.

love,

your son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should DEFINATELY take him to have his hair cut since he spelled, forward and backwards, pharmacy. That should really count for something. We had a blast with him Saturday. Look forward to our next outing!!! :)