Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank you! GOOD NIGHT!

phew! what a whirlwind of a long weekend! finally i got to spend time with my wonderful auntie karen! we hung out and went to the street fair and i sung songs for her (serenading if you want the truth) and shopping and to a bookstore (where she bought me not one, but TWO books--one that came with a roller!). we had so much fun. i have been asking for her all day. i hope she comes back tomorrow when the green light comes on because i love her so much and tomorrow when the green light comes on auntie karen can come back from california and play with me and help me put my tracks together and we can go in my backyard and roll the roller on the dirt. and then i can go to kids at play and monkey joe's and fit for fun.

i just couldn't stop thinking about my auntie karen today. i even kind of, well, got in a little trouble at school today. got sent to the office even. it's just that i wasn't tired at nap time today so i wasn't napping because i was hoping auntie karen was going to come and i guess i wasn't being quiet today either (i had a story to tell the kid next to me on the mats about belly's dancing --i overheard my mom talking about it) so i guess i got sent to the office so the other kids could nap. how could they nap with all the cool stuff i had to tell them?! wussies.

mommy said i should mention in this blog that a lot of mommies and daddies and kids are very sad in virginia today. i want to go to virginia and hug them and love them and make them feeeeeeel better so they won't cry. i bet karen would take me to those sad mommies and daddies and other kids so i can make them feeeeel better. i want to say "don't cry" i will make you feeel better but mommy said that it is okay to cry but we can still hug them in our dreams. once i figure out where dreams are,i will do that.

2 comments:

ren said...

aw, i had fun hanging out with you! maybe i can come back someday and we can hang out again!

Jodi said...

I'm so glad you had fun! What in the heck is "the green light?"