Thursday, April 12, 2007

isn't she the lady who went to a tofu festival?

so, i am so excited. auntie karen is coming for a visit. she is the one who took pictures of me eating ribs. i hope i can sleep tonight. all day it was "is auntie karen on the plane from california?" i was also asking what would happen if auntie karen takes off her socks, would she have lots of feet and toes? and mommy said that yes, she would.

i admit, i get concerned at times what would happen if a grampire were to ring the doorbell, and come into my house and come into my room. mommy asks me what a grampire looks like and i told her he looked like a count. i worry about these things. and also about the dog next door. he is loud. but i am not really a worrier in general.

mommy and daddy let me grind coffee beans. sometimes they are nice that way. and they are teaching me how to dust, which is super fun. and garden.

so far, we have planted flowers that might have died, broccoli, cauliflower, strawberries, some herbs and some blueberries. but i don't see any blueberries. soon, we will plant tomatoes, cukes, peppers and some other stuff. these are all baby plants and i can't walk on them or drive my trucks on them. i am very careful when i drive my trucks thru the garden. i like to help mom water. that is the funnest. we have a fence now, so i can't run away into the front yard or the street when we are in the back. we had to get the fence for mommy. daddy can run and chase after me. mommy can't. she just yells and me to stop (rrriiiiiiiiiiiight....that works) and walks kind of fast.i don't know what is funner. watering plants or running away from mommy when she can't chase me.

well, as soon as the green light comes on, i get to see karen. i am sure she is an early riser, like me!

No comments: