Sunday, April 01, 2007

protest

i would just like to say for the record that i am not a big fan of mom shouting to the world when i make comments about my boy parts. seriously. how many cute posts has she made about me referenceing my elbow? some day someone is going to google my name when i am applying for a job and i don't need this. these are private moments and i never signed up to be on a reality show for the world to snicker at. hey mom, did you tell everyone how i pretended to listen to your heart because i was being a doctor? no? why? because it didn't involve my bits? god mom, sometimes you are so sophomoric. so there.

1 comment:

ren said...

careful donovan, she likes to tell potty stories too...maybe you should just not use the potty. that way she won't have any stories to tell...