Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ooooooh i love you vacuuuuuuum

i guess the problem when one hasn't posted in a while is the question of content. do i try to think of everything of interest that has happened since i posted last...potentially making this a waaay too long post, boring just by it's length. or do i skip the past and just get to the recent stuff. i don't know. we will see how it comes out.

i have realized that most of my favorite things start with the letter "b" in a later post i will see how many i can come up with. ball, broccoli, boobs, of course, books, going bye-bye, well, later, right?

well, mommy was worried that i wouldn't know daddy when he came home because 2 monthds is a long time for my short life. well, i will admit it took me a good minute to figure things out, but i DID just wake up when she brought me to him. but then, it dawned on me and it was "it's DADA" all weekend. we had a great week together. i just kept going back and forth to mommma and dada and i was just so excited all week.

i got a lot of toys for christmas. too many, momma said. i got some big lego's and wooden blocks and the bead roller coater they have at the doctor;s office and a ball....and some clothes.....(i do like clothes)...and some books.....and some magnetic fridge toys. uncle dave and aunt dan gave me a baby leap pad and a hokey pokey ernie. my favorite gifts are the hokey pokey ernie and....the gift i didn't even mention because it deserves to be by itself. the greatest gift a kid could ever get. i play with it all day, every day...yes, a over week after christmas and it is still the best thing i will ever own in my life....are you ready for this!!!!!! a HOOVER WINDTUNNEL VACUUM JUST RIGHT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man, i can't even believe i got my very own vacuum! mom put batteries in it, so it makes a vacuum sound (not as loud as hers) and even a little light goes on. i will post a picture of me vacuuming soon. i can vauum all day long. today i even vauumed outside. i got some other cool gifts, from mom and dad and other people, but all i can think about right now is my vacuum..........

we got our family portrait done. i wouldn't sit still, because there was a lot of cool stuff to see and mom got all sweaty chasing after me. i thought it was great fun, but there aren't many pictures of me sitting sweetly and smiling cherubicly. hoooo hoooo hooooo hahahahahahahahahaha

i can say bubbles and (because they come with my vacuum) attachments. because i am too busy to finish most words, attachments comes out like "atTAH" but i know what i mean. i can sort of say "on" and "off" and "up" and "down". if you don't hear it in context, you might not know what i am saying, but fortunately, momma understands me. today i started saying "na-na" standing by the door. like today i said "bye-bye, na-na" and mom thinks i mean i want to go outside. she thinks "na'na" is outside. is she right? we'll see. i will let her sweat it out a little. i was very impressed when she figured out the when i clap my hands and go "bah-bah-bah-bah" that means i want her to sing"i'm bringing home my baby bumblebee" i mean, it is pretty obvious, but it did take her a little while to figure it out.

today i threw mom a curve ball and slept till 6:45 am. that is a big switch from my usual 5am!!!!! i don't think i will do that again for a while. gotta keep that woman on her toes. well, i feel like there is so much more to write, but anything else i might have to say will just pale with the thought of me with my very own hoover.......

2 comments:

ren said...

i'm glad you had fun with your dada at christmas. but do you think you could come to my house and vacuum. i hate vacuuming!

Jodi said...

Yes, I'm glad you had fun at Christmas too, Donovan! I agree with Ren, come back here and vacuum for us! We tend to injure ourselves when cleaning, so we stopped doing it as often.