Thursday, December 22, 2005

blah blah blah blaaaaahG

no one seems to look at this blog anymore.....that's okay...better really because now i can express my true feelings on things, without feeling like i have to censor myself from judgmental eyes......

yeah right.

so, i went to the doc (nurse practitioner to be exact) today for by 15 month well-baby exam. there i got NO SHOTS and was told i am caught up till i am 4 years old!!!! 4 years old! can you believe it! i don't need any more shots till i am a grown up! i am doing well developmentally,both verbally and my motor skills. my head is still in the 90th percentile (just call me q-tip) and i am in the 75th percentile for weight and 60th percentile for height. i can't remember how tall i am, 6 feet maybe, but i know i am 27 pounds and 4 ounces. that is big. i am a BIG BIOY!

the bad news is i have a bad ear infection. so here we go with another 10 days of medicine twice a day. how would we have known about the ear infection if it weren't for the well baby check????? this is very upsetting to mommy. she is always trying to look in my ears, but she can't do it. i don't let her. of course, i don't let the doctor either, mom has to put me in a headlock.

daddy comes home tomorrow and mommy is so excited she is acting like a goof ball. i have nothing of interest to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donovan,

I like reading your blogs. You are quite the intellectual boy. I enjoy reading about your thoughts. Well, I will see you in the AM.

Jodi said...

no one seems to look at this blog anymore.....

I feel your pain.

ren said...

i read your blog donovan but i have been away recently. now i am back and i have a big thank you for the excellent book you sent me! i have a package to send to you too! i'll try to mail it tomorrow.

i am sorry about the ear infection. i used to get them too and they really stink. hang in there. you'll get better soon.

(i read your blog too jodi! you guys are all good reading. now i suppose i should work on mine!)