Sunday, January 15, 2006

mommy goes peepee in the potty

well, it turns out that WAS medicine in that funky blue spoon thing. didn't fall for that one twice. feeling better. appetite still not as good as usual....things are still coming out of me in unnatural ways and amounts. perhsps if we don't perseverate on my health issues they will just go away....

i can ask for "itsy bitsy spider" and "bringing home....bumble bee"--oh and "headsshoulderskneestoes" i can say "potty" (it figures). when mommy says :mommy has to go peepee in the potty" i can go to the bathroom and lift the seat for her. is that weird?


i am still really into balls and of course my vacuum. oh, and totally into bubbles and i can say it too. i am finally working on using a spoon. you know why? because when mommy took me to the doctor the doc said "and he is doing well with a spoon and fork now?" and mommy was embarassed because she hardly every lets me feed myself. i keep telling you---she is such a bad mom! so she is letting me try to feed myself more these days.

not sleeping well due to this sickness balony. i heard mommy saying i needed a ferber-refresher. yuck. i really know how to break my mom's heart now. when i am really upset, while i am crying, i say "all done! all done!" (or am i saying i'm done?) guess who's bed it gets me into????? oh yeah.

well....i know this sucks. not clever or witty or funny. things have been rough around here lately. daddy is coming home in a few weeks and i am very excited about that. well, thanks for reading, if indeed you are and sorry it has been boring. not well writeen like karen's and jodi's.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, your blog is fine Donovan and thanks for the compliment. I don't consider mine particularly well-written, so thanks.

Your mom is a good mommy, but yes, it is weird that you lift the potty seat for her! :-P

Jodi said...

P.S. I am kidding of course and not being judgemental. It sounds like you are a really smart boy and learning new things every day!

ren said...

um...i haven't written in mine for a long time. and when i do it's barely coherent. but thanks, d. i hope you feel better soon. and i hope i feel better soon too.