Sunday, November 20, 2005

we mustn't tell mother

well...i have barely seen my own mother in DAYS. she went to work, leaving me in the hands of strangers (again) friday. i was asleep when she got home. i saw her briefly sat and sun morning but again, asleep when she got home. something tells me she is going to bring me to that school tomorrow even tho she will hug me and kiss me and prefess how much she missed me. yeah, well, if she missed me so much WHY will she take me to that school??

today i went to red lobster. with, you guessed it....STRANGERS. tiffani, my babysitter (who i guess is starting to be not so much a stranger, but still, she isn't my mom!) took me an hour away to have dinner with her whole family today. i was good in the car AND in the restaurant. AND, i let tiffani pass me around to everyone in her family and let them hold me and go ga ga over my cute-ness. mom is going to love it when she finds out about that. when i am with my mom, i don't let ANYONE else hold me. EVER. i love watching her stumble around "well, you know, it's not that he doesn't like you...it's the age" and all that crap. HA! that's not it at all. ihow does SHE know who i like and don't like. and it isn't my age. i have my reasons why i want to be with mom when she is around and i don't feel the need to post them here. i had no trouble going to tiff's dad, her brother, even her 10 year old sister. i had a grand old time. however, we mustn't tell mother for she will be, well, i don't know what she will be. she is pretty hard to predict sometimes. she won't be maaaaaaad....but i think she will be all like "hey, why don't you let anyone hold you when i'm around" yeah, my mom is pretty freaking witty with those outbursts of hers, so it will probably be along those lines.

tiffani knew to let me eat mac and cheese as finger food. she knew to give me a different toy for the car than the resturant. she knew to get me out of the car for a while. and she even knew i like to drink water threw a straw. i don't know how she knows how to do all this stuff right. she won't nurse me tho. that i can't figure out. and then her husband is going to be a nurse, which i REALLY can't figure out.

well, okay then. i have nothing else to say to any of you. i am going now. i think even tho i am currently sleeping (and writing this....boy am i talented) mom's might be projecting her pissy mood onto me and it might be affecting my normally charming wit on this little blog o mine. i heard i have a couple of uncles coming up for thanksgiving. that's terrific. maybe once someone explains to me what an uncle is and what thanksgiving is, maybe i will muster a bitmore enthusiasm. i am thankful for the milk jugs. god bless the milk jugs.

No comments: