Thursday, June 01, 2006

random thoughts

so, momma and dada got bikes, with a cool seat and helmet for me and we have been riding every day. sometimes mamma even rides her bike to work! i love riding bikes. mamma got a new backpack for me today, the ergo baby carrier. i like it better than the sling she used to carry me in and the back packs we tried using. we are moving into my new house that they bought for me. i love running around in it and yelling because it makes my voice sound cool. i can say over 50 words and even several sentences. the other day mamma said, "donovan, are you ready to take a bath" and i said "no" and she said "what do you mean, no?" and i said "i mean no mamma" and she thought this was funny for some reason. i went into the pool and i wasn't afraid. not even a little. well. this wasn't too interesting, but so what. i am going to make mamma try karen's couscous recipe. mmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

ren said...

donovan, please tell your mama i am writing her back and also that the cous cous is really good. i just ate some for breakfast! i think you'll like it too.

Jodi said...

Oops and hey! I just about deleted your link. I'm a weirdo and tend to do that when people don't update for a month. I figure they are gone. You probably just have a life, you little Southern charmer. I can just hear your accent now when you say "mamma" or "momma." : )