Thursday, December 01, 2005

you can take the boy out of l.a. but.....

you know what i just love! bolthouse farms vanilla chai tea with soy protein!!!!!! mommy had some a few weeks ago and gave me a sip just as a goof and i loved it. i actually cried when the bottle was empty. so today, we were up at the walmart (y'just gotta say THE walmart) mom saw a big bottle of it and decided to get it for me. she put it in my sippy cup and i went to town (sher thinks i don't know she cut it with regular milk, but it is still yummy). mmmmm mmmmmm!

unfortunately, we have to go back to stupid old walmart. we went super-duper early since we get up super-duper early anyways to go pick up something we had made with my picture on it. well, they didn't have it and the guy said mommy had to call after 8am to ask about it, when they are open (we were there real early). well, tee hee, it turns out my picture is so cute, they need to actually see the photograph to verify that it is not a professional or copyrighted picture because they are not allowed to use those. mommy said it was just a snap shot and they said we had to come in with the actual picture. of course, mommy was pissed, because we went to the walmart to avoid the crowd and now we have to go back but at the same time...how pissed can you be when something is help up because it is just TOO PERFECT?!?!?!?!?! ah yes. i really should be making money with this lovely mug o mine!

there aren't the crowd issues here in wilmington that used to stress mommy out so much in l.a. EXCEPT at walmart. everybody goes to walmart, all the time. always crowded. i think some people live there.

did i tell you i can say "bye-bye" and i am sort of trying to say lots of words. i just try to imitata things i hear, which thrills mom. if you ask mom, i say about 12 words, but you know how moms are. i don't really say that much. in fact, "bah" mean, bye, ball, boob (as in, please let me nurse), book and "i want to go out". i have several multipurpose words---it's efficient and mommy understands them all. but really, it is just a few words meant to mean perhaps several dozen concepts. so don't listen to ma when she talked bragging about how many things i can say. i am 14 months old. i can't say much. i have recently become fascinated with my diapers however. that is way cooler that talking. god how i hate having my diaper changed. but i love to try to get it before mom can put it in the poopie diaper eating thing.

i went to a play group in the mall today. i will put up a picture later. okay, well, time for more iced chai tea!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I know I'm weird, but it kind of freaks me out when you kids can ask to nurse.

Just me. I know. I'm weird and will shut my pie hole now!

ren said...

hey, i don't even like soy chai latte and i like that stuff. it's gooood.