Thursday, October 23, 2008

sarah palin is satan

this post has nothing to do with her. i heard mommy say it, so it must be true. mommy had a very big surprise birthday party for her. she was very surprised and now we have lots and lots and lots of bottles of wine. here are some things i have said recently:

setting: in the back yard with mom. looking at some dirt.
me: look! it's people!
mommy: where honey? is something shaped like people? are you using your imagination?
me: no..right there. the dirt. when you die, you turn into dirt, so that's people.



setting: mommy and me snuggling in bed, talking about my day at school.

mommy: did you play with A____?

me: oh yes. she was snow white.

mommy: who were you

me: i was the prince.

mommy: oh really. did you kiss her?

me: oh yes, i really did. and her bestest friend in the world, A___, she was the wicked stepmother.

mommy: where did you kiss her.

me: on the head.

mommy: did she like that?

me: she didn't mind. she was dead. she didn't mind anything






scene: mommy and me talking.

me: well, i am all out of thoughts. your brains are actually thoughts and i am all out of thoughts. so, i need to get a new brain.

mommy: where would you get a new brain?

me: i don't remember what i said here.

me: when you have a thought, a piece of your brain goes into your mouth and then it's gone. the middle of your brain is where all the thoughts hook on to. and it's sticky. so sometimes, when yourun out of thoughts, your brains fall out.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Well, your Mom is right about that Sarah Palin. You betcha.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your mommy REALLY doesn't like Palin.....