Monday, September 01, 2008

i have a new babysitter

i can't believe i am going to write this. don't tell anyone or someone might come to take me away from my mommy and daddy. daddy had to work all weekend and mommy had to clean out the back bedroom. so, mommy let me watch The Little Mermaid all weekend. over and over and over and over and over and over. i watched The Iron Giant, too, but i was really into ariel and the sea witch this weekend. i think there was one other time a long time ago i got to watch movies all weekend, but this was insane. it can't be good to do that. i didn't really feel that good doing it. i got a headache. i even told mommy that "my thoughts were coming out of my brains." mommy said that was from watching too much t.v. i think we all learned a valuable lesson and won't be doing THAT anymore. we went to the pool for a few minutes and went to on a bike ride to the swings for a few minutes, but it was nothing compared to the amount of t.v. i watched. ugh.

my brain is NOT going to be top form for starting my first da of pre-k tomorrow.

No comments: