Saturday, September 15, 2007

ballet and tap shoes yay

if i keep my underpants clean and dry all day with no accidents i get a surprise after i brush my teeth. sometimes i get books or little cars. my 2 favorite surprises were lip balm (i could give minty kisses) and last week i got a small dustpan with a dust broom. i liked it so much i slept with it.

what?

what's wrong with liking a dust pan? i like things nice and clean, just like my daddy.

mommy said she can't keep giving me so many surprises and that it is going to stop soon. well, shucks mom, i guess that means i am going to stop going peepee in the potty then, huh? i mean, hello?! what's my motivation here? she said something about giving me tokens or some dumb crap so i can turn it IN for a surprise. yeah. mommy is just going to have to learn that if she gives me presents for doing something and then the presents stop rolling in...well....there is such a thing called "natural consequences" i don't exactly know what that means, but i have an idea.

also, my birthday is coming up and i am going to be three and i am going to have cake. also, i am going to have a birthday party at a gymnastic place.

also i am going to start a new school on monday. mommy said we were on the waiting list for a year. they have computer class and spanish class and music class and stretch & grow and dance class. i am going to take computer class and stretch & grow (which i did at my old school) and dance. we got my ballet shoes and my tap shoes already and i am very excited.

i had my last day at my old school yesterday. there was a little party for me and all the teachers gave me lots and lots of presents and they were crying and stuff and mommy said i could visit whenever i wanted. she wouldn't let me open the presents because she said it wasn't my birthday yet. one of the presents is from one of my teacher's mommies. they love me very much at my old school and i love them. i don't know what "last day" means so i will have to ask my teachers on monday. i think it means "birthday" because of the cupcakes and presents.

now my gramma and papa are visiting for the weekend. o love them. grampa plays with me outside which is good because mommy never does and daddy is always in raleigh. mommy has strep throat and is going to take a nap while everyone but her went out to dinner.

No comments: