Tuesday, July 10, 2007

if you say it, i will say it

and if it cracks you up when i say it, then i will say it alot. for example, mother put her hand up with tallman and ring man bent down with pinky, index and thumb remain up. then she yelled something that sounded like 'ozzy rules!" it makes this simple woman so happy when i do these types of things, so i appease her by running around with the hand up in that way saying "ozzy rules'.

i can also imitate apparently an old commercial where a little girl says "it's shake n bake and aahh hay-yelped"

i really like knives. have i told you this? i am allowed to use gentle knives. but i am fascinated by all things knife.

the potty thing. my best guess 50-50. you know, sometimes they put me in diapers, sometimes pullups sometimes underear, sometimes i got my goodies out for the world to see. i don't know mommy's feelings about my using the potty. i mean i know she wants me to but if i don't she's like, "oh well, remember next time" do you think she needs to be tougher to get me to remember/ she says i'll figure it out that i am almost there. i am suspissing that she is being her typical lazy self (please please please don't tell mom i said that about her) and is waiting for me to train myself. how stupid is that?! she offers the opportunities and it is up to me to take them. also several mornings after sleeping all night long i woke up with a dry diaper which mom got super excited about. wait. i think i have to go peepeeinthepotty







ozzy rules shake bake and i helped gentle knifes

note to self. really look at web site i have meeting tomorrow potty traininsd gram pop trip

1 comment:

ren said...

your mama done taught you good, boy.

thankyouverymuchgoodnight!