Thursday, March 01, 2007

green lites and boobies

i have really not been keeping up with this blog, have it? you know what my parents did? i haven't decided if i like it or not, but apparently, that doesn't really matter. they took the regular light bulb out of one of my lamps and put in a green bulb. then they plugged it into something they call a "timer." then they told me i had to stay in my room until the green light goes on, because, you know, green light means go. i like to get up early, go into mommy and daddy's room, turn on their light--one of my newer talents-- and tell them "okay let's go! time to get up" i do wake up before my whole room turns green, but now i have to wait in my room for it. yeah, we'll see. it's working out pretty well for all of us so far.

i can count to 15, with the addition of "eleventeen"

i am getting better at going peepee in the potty, but i still only sit on the potty at night before my bath.

mommy is trying very hard to get me to stop playing with her boobies, but come on man, they were mine for so long, i don't know why she thinks she can suddenly just take them back. she tells me to play with my own boobies, but not only is that not really fun; it's also kind of creepy.

2 comments:

ren said...

eleventeen is an excellent addition to our mathmatical sequence. i say we keep it!

Jodi said...

I agree...that is creepy.