Monday, May 14, 2007

one more thing

i forgot to mention this cool thing my mom got. see, i have been kind of scared in my room at nite some times and really not wanting mom or dad to leave me at nite. it was getting kind of stressful. for everyone. so i don't know where my mom found this stuff, but it is a spray, and it's called scare-b-gone. and every nite, they srpay it whereever i think there might be something a little scary, like under my bed, mostly. plus, it smells like lysol so i think it kills cooties too. it's awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Little Buddy,
I am glad that mommy and daddy are introducing new things to you. I bet camping would be fun, but not while it cold. I would have slept outside with mommy...it would have cool. Jason and I look forward to seeing you guys this weekend. See you soon.