Friday, November 03, 2006

a post just to have a post

sure has been a while since i've posted. i was looking over some of my old posts. i guess i blew the potty thing out of proportion. not a whole lot of interest in it. i mean, it's fun to sit in it and get a reaction from mommy when i stick my hand in the potty water, which for some reason she hates. but otherwise.....eehh, potty shmotty. who has time?

meanwhile, i am getting cuter and more adorable and of course, smarter, by the minute. especially since now i am a Big Boy and not a baby. here are some things i enjoy: singing. i love to sing and i know the words to many many songs. of course, i still love my balls. my 2 favorite things, and have been for a while, are still going out side, number 1 and playing with my trains. and i have been pretty into building houses with my blocks lately too. but outside and trains are where it's at man. oh i still love the old backhoes too. i have become a pickier eater and really enjoy throwing my food. it's all about the reaction i get from the big people. i mean, why else would i throw perfectly good food that i like? dad's reaction is usually funner than mom's. a lot of time mom takes me out of my seat, makes me pick up what i threw and puts me back in my seat. dad, on the other hand gets all flustered and mad. love it.

they have a punishment that has lost its ooomph quicker than The Wall, and that is The Gate. i get the gate for hitting, biting and pinching. i don't like it but it's not that bad. so i cry a bit to make them think i am upset then after my 2 minutes is up they pick me up and kiss me and i tell them i am sorry and then sometimes i stop and sometimes we play the bite-gate-sorry game over and over. altho NOW i see that they are starting to take away a toy and THAT i DO NOT like.
i
so my friend miss michelle came to visit me from new york and i really liked her. i asked for her for several days after she left. i hope she comes back to visit. and another one of mommy's best friends might come at the holidays, and she is excited about that. even i remember crazy auntie karen!!!!!!! well, i have to go because i just do. don't make me lose character and be mommy.

2 comments:

ren said...

"crazy"? how am i crazy? dude, you and i USED to be best friends and now i am crazy? hmmm...well, we'll just see about your christmas presents, now won't we?

Anonymous said...

i still love my balls:

Jason questioned the true meaning of this statement.

It is good to hear that you are doing good!!