Friday, September 08, 2006

yay dada!

so guess what! DA-DA's HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!!!! we picked him up from his airplane business trip on saturday. (that was like a year, i think) i was so excited, i couldn't sleep at all. i was sitting in mama-dada bed and kept going "hi dada. hello dada" i was so happy to see him. we have been having fun since he got home.

i hear mama and dada talking about sending me to a new school. i am not sure i like that, so i will just ignore them and keep going to my same school.

mama and dada are quizzing me a lot. that is, they are talking to each other in letters. i think they are trying to help me learn to spell. for example, one of them said to the other, "we have to write out the invitations to j-u-n-g-l-e-r-a-p-i-d-s for his birthday party" what the hell is that??? i don't really like it, because i would rather get my learnin' from school, but you can't tell those people anything. maybe they are just jealous because i can sing b-i-n-g-o.

mama said i am going on an airplane in a few days. i think a few days is the same as a year, so i am not going to worry about it. besides, it doesn't make sense. i don't have a job, so there are no business trips for little kids, which is what you do on a plane. also, she said we are going to see "nona and poppy" but they are in the phone, so it just makes no sense. i know they are in the phone because, HELLO, that's where i talk to them.

mama can be pretty exasperating at times, as you can tell. i just didn't realize dada would be that way too. he's not as bad, but they both pretty much drive me nuts. so, thanks for reading. more later big people, time to wave bye-bye!

2 comments:

Conor said...

I know what you mean, D. I found my dada's shoes by the tv this morning, so I picked them up and threw them at him this morning so he would take me for a walk.
And even though Grandma is in the phone, I got to see her in person, too. I can't wait to go see her next month because she AND Grandpa will spoil me.

Anonymous said...

Donovan,

I hope you have a good time in the airplane. Jason & I will see you at your bday party. I am sorry to say though, Sam has a softball game and wont be able to come but she sends her love!!! See you soon!! YEAH!!!!